Friday, March 5, 2010

Ergh....

Its one of "Those" mornings.

For starters I left late and forgot my coffee. Which means I also left my coffee maker on and the creamer out on the counter. I remembered this as I pulled out of the drive way. As I stopped and pulled back into the drive way my wheels locked. Despite my hitting the brakes (or perhaps because I hit the brakes), Katie and I slid neatly into the rocks framing said driveway.

Sigh...

Gratefully there are only a couple of new minor scratches. I went inside, picked up my coffee mug only to discover that the lid was not quite on. As such it popped off and steaming coffee sloshed hotly over my hands and wrists and splattered the floor around the fridge.

Sigh... oh well the house is beyond dusty and the floors are dirty and I planned to try to get on top of the place this weekend. I mopped it all up, re-filled the mug, turned off the coffee maker and put the creamer away.

Back outside I inspected the rocks. The tire tracks leading to the crime were already beginning to disappear in the fresh, messy and wet snow. I thought about moving the rocks back into place but I decided they could wait until after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment