Friday, August 9, 2013

Head in the Clouds

Nice painting huh?  Nice, peaceful....yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I have the window cracked and the Wind Woman is racing to whip up another hot August thunderstorm and as she dashes by comments, "That's boring..."

Before I can do more then scowl she's off again and I hear the trees laughing....

well...it is boring...


Out come blues, blacks and yellow!  Rise and rise!!

I am playing 'Prelude' (From the Unaccompanied Cello Suite No. 1 in G Major, BWV 1007 on Master and Commander) and it is blaring from my personal computer -My fingernails are stained and there is a roaring in my ears, echoing the electricity outside -!


"How go the close outs in the markets?"

...blankly I turn back to the desk speaking to me....
WAIT I am on a conference call!  For work!  but I am at home!  Right!!!

I silence my computer, un-mute the call and give my market's updates while chewing on the end of the paint brush and resting my chin in my hands. 

The call ends and a glance in the window's reflection tells me I have paint on my face.

In soooo many ways.

Finished 16 X 20 X 3/4 Acrylic "Head in the Clouds"


No comments:

Post a Comment