Friday, December 4, 2009

What's slim and Forty Two Inches?

I came home at lunch to study the latest addition to the house. The house doesn't seem to mind either way about the this purchase so I decided to find out if I did.

There was a loud welcome from both dogs -I am presently sitting my Mom's dog -And then parked myself on the chair.

There it sits; Glossy and audaciously modern in this little cozy living room.

It's impossibly big. I feel like there should be popcorn and candy present. I feel that the seating should be on red velvet chairs with armrests fitted for drinks. There should be a flickering light behind me from the projector and an epic grand film about to play on the big screen.

I wonder if the previews will be any good?

I think I might like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment