Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Notice


I am happy today. I was happy yesterday. I am holding a little glowing gold ball in my hands and grinning like a kid with a pillow sack of candy on Halloween.

I am happy today. I woke up light and interested. The world is possible.

I gave two weeks notice to The Boss yesterday. Jr Boss is out and I am sorry for her loss but yet I am grinning once again today.

Maybe I will be an artist and make people happy too. Maybe I will figure out how to rescue a German shepherd named Max. I have been watching him for three days wondering about his fate. He has eyes that want to be happy.

I wonder how to make a better pork loin roast in the crock pot. One that will melt in my best friend's mouth and put him into a food coma on the couch.

The purple flowers are delightfully happy too and the bulbs I planted late earnestly stretch their arms out further –INCHES- further, every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment